New to Oregon

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
Mtngirl717

New to Oregon

Post by Mtngirl717 » August 20th, 2018, 11:11 am

Hi all! I just moved to Oregon (Astoria) from Seattle and am excited to get to know my new state. I'd love to meet some hiking/climbing/scrambling/adventure buddies. I'm a 30-something female and kind of a jack of all trades, master of none :D I'm willing to drive for the good stuff and often have mid-week days off.

Thanks for having me in this group and please send me a pm if you are looking for an adventure buddy or if you are willing to show the newbie around this beautiful state!

Webfoot

Re: New to Oregon

Post by Webfoot » August 28th, 2018, 10:26 pm

Welcome to Oregon (Hikers)!

Troutdale is rather far from Astoria and I'm not that familiar with the area. Have you been up Saddle Mountain yet? I hiked that for the first time earlier this year and wondered why I had waited so long.

Mountainman

Re: New to Oregon

Post by Mountainman » May 28th, 2019, 10:36 am

Hi. Dave here. Born and raised in Salem 67 years ago. Camp/hike over 50 years. Need to know something about oregon? Contact here or [email protected]. Really! I've been out there for a long time!