Caught Angels Rest Thieves!

Use this forum to post links to news stories from other websites - ones that other hikers might find interesting. This is not intended for original material or anecdotal information. You can reply to any news stories posted, but do not start a new thread without a link to a specific news story.
rogersjd74

Caught Angels Rest Thieves!

Post by rogersjd74 » October 23rd, 2008, 2:34 pm

airdrum

Re: Caught Angels Rest Thieves!

Post by airdrum » October 23rd, 2008, 2:46 pm

They'll be back on the job in a few months, and we can certainly expect the meth head corporation to fill in the gap with some temp labor at that lot...

Not to kill the happy vibe, it's GREAT they caught these people, but I just want to make sure everyone is still well aware of the threat which will continue. I really hope that there is the will soon enough to really bring interested parties together to come up with a more sustainable solution to this problem.
Andy

scrambler2

Re: Caught Angels Rest Thieves!

Post by scrambler2 » October 23rd, 2008, 3:30 pm

Well, thats 2 busts this month. I agree its been a big problem but its nothing but good news for hikers and bad news for the tweekers! Kudos to the observant State Park worker for noticing the broken window and getting a description of the perps!
PCT class of 2012