Old Trip Reports

Chat about non-hiking topics. The least serious of the forums on the site!
forestkeeper

Old Trip Reports

Post by forestkeeper » August 31st, 2018, 10:24 am

Hey all. Haven't been here in a long time. Looks like a lot has changed. In the past we were able to look at our own trip reports or posts from when we first joined PortlandHikers.org years ago. Is that still possible? Can't seem to be able to locate any Forestkeeper only stuff. Was hoping to look at pictures of Tunnel Falls from 2011. Thanks.

retired jerry

Re: Old Trip Reports

Post by retired jerry » August 31st, 2018, 10:42 am

hi, long time no see

when I searched for "forest keeper tunnel" it only gave:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12387&p=86752&hilit ... nel#p86752

the oldest trip report was 2008

maybe you can play with search tool and find what you want

Aimless

Post by Aimless » August 31st, 2018, 10:47 am

In Advanced Search I was able to search on the first posts of all Trip Reports, to show all those made by the author forestkeeper. I figured if you made the first post, you were the thread starter. This showed me 46 hits, going back to 2011. There were some old ones citing Wahclella Falls, but I didn't see any thread titles that seemed likely to contain pics of Tunnel Falls.

Guy

Post by Guy » September 4th, 2018, 7:26 pm

forestkeeper wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 10:24 am
Hey all. Haven't been here in a long time. Looks like a lot has changed. In the past we were able to look at our own trip reports or posts from when we first joined PortlandHikers.org years ago. Is that still possible? Can't seem to be able to locate any Forestkeeper only stuff. Was hoping to look at pictures of Tunnel Falls from 2011. Thanks.
Hey Mr Forest Keeper, long time on see!

Did you try clicking on your name in the top right of the page. Then click on Profile, when that page loads there is a link to load load all your posts, once they have loaded there is a search box for just your posts.

Cheers.
hiking log & photos.
Ad monte summa aut mors

VanMarmot

Post by VanMarmot » September 7th, 2018, 5:59 am

Alternatively, after you sign in, go to "Quick Links" on the upper left of the page, open it, then click on "Your Posts." That will bring up a list of all the posts you initiated and all the posts you responded to. Use the search box on the upper left to pick-out the one/ones you're interested in.

Jastreb_J21

Post by Jastreb_J21 » September 27th, 2018, 7:25 am

I should try to dig up old pictures and memories and write a report from a trip I did a couple years ago! I was tasked by the company I worked for then to go check out these houses to see whether they still were in good state, weren't occupied by squatters, or anything, and since I still did hike back then, I decided to do the Bar-Budva-Tivat-Kotor trip by foot... It took me a couple days since I had to go see the houses (and take showers before meeting important people :lol: ) but it was quite a nice experience and definitely beats renting a car. However, I changed both my laptop and my phone over the course of the last 2 years and don't know where I put the pictures...

... wait, would it be interesting for you?