Benefit Piano Concert for Friends of the Columbia Gorge

Use this forum to see or share information about upcoming events, hikes, speakers or trail-tending opportunities from Portland-area clubs and organizations. Posts to this forum will automatically delete after 90 days.
greglief

Benefit Piano Concert for Friends of the Columbia Gorge

Post by greglief » February 10th, 2016, 3:33 pm

Greeetings!

The fact that you are visiting OregonHikers means that you probably love the Columbia River Gorge. I invite you to help protect the Gorge while enjoying some beautiful piano music.

On Sunday March 13th from 4-6 pm PST, I will perform classical and ragtime piano at the Old Church not only to entertain you, but to benefit Friends of the Columbia Gorge. In addition to the music, there will be a silent auction of some of my favorite Gorge photographs.

All profits from the concert and silent auction will be donated to Friends of the Columbia Gorge, a non-profit organization working to ensure that the beautiful Columbia River Gorge remains an unspoiled treasure for future generations.

Advance tickets can be purchased at this site.
Greg Lief
OregonWildflowers.org - locations, trip reports, user forum, et cetera
Greg's Back

Splintercat

Re: Benefit Piano Concert for Friends of the Columbia Gorge

Post by Splintercat » February 17th, 2016, 12:59 pm

Thanks for supporting Friends of the Gorge, Greg! Truly a great organization that has also been a friend to Trailkeepers of Oregon and this forum over the years -- Kevin and his staff (and their many volunteers) are amazing!

Tom :-)

miah66

Re: Benefit Piano Concert for Friends of the Columbia Gorge

Post by miah66 » February 22nd, 2016, 9:19 am

Ditto! Sounds like swingin' good time. :lol:
"The top...is not the top" - Mile...Mile & a Half

Instagram @pdxstrider