Six Moon Designs...

Ask questions and share your experiences with hiking & backpacking gear, and share trail recipes and gadget tips. Please see classifieds forum for buying/selling stuff.
turtle

Six Moon Designs...

Post by turtle » December 1st, 2014, 4:47 pm

...is having a pretty good sale on packs, tarps, and tents; lasts until Jan 15. Up to 50% off. Not a shill, just a happy customer.
Summer breezes caressed me, my legs stepped forward as though possessed of their own appetite, and the mountains kept promising. Rebecca Solnit

Grannyhiker

Re: Six Moon Designs...

Post by Grannyhiker » December 12th, 2014, 4:52 pm

And since they're in Beaverton, you can make an appointment to go visit in person.

Aardvark

Post by Aardvark » December 24th, 2014, 3:04 pm

thanks for the heads up! - got myself a christmas present :mrgreen:
Joy in the universe, and keen curiosity about it all - that has been my religion.
- John Burroughs

RexSe7en

Post by RexSe7en » December 31st, 2014, 8:30 pm

I've had excellent luck with Six Moon Designs products and service. I purchased the Skyscape Trekker tent last spring and when it arrived, I realized there was a quarter sized hole in the mesh screen. I called them up and they were more than helpful in replacing the tent. Now I just wish I would have got the sale price! :mrgreen:

Chazz

Post by Chazz » January 12th, 2015, 11:21 am

Does anyone have any experience with the Fusion65 pack? Seems like an incredible deal for a few more days on a 39oz pack.

turtle

Post by turtle » January 12th, 2015, 4:24 pm

If you go to Backpackinglight.com and do a search in the forums there is a good bit of information on that pack. My take was that people liked the way it carried but didn't like the small side pockets-wouldn't hold a water bottle bigger than 1 liter-the back pocket, and the color. Try doing a search on SMD Fusion 65 reviews, that might help.
Summer breezes caressed me, my legs stepped forward as though possessed of their own appetite, and the mountains kept promising. Rebecca Solnit