Someone tried to steal my car at Shellrock Mtn today:( 1/26

This forum is used to share your experiences out on the trails.
Guy

Re: Someone tried to steal my car at Shellrock Mtn today:(

Post by Guy » February 1st, 2013, 6:57 am

Peder and Guy can concentrate on John Yeon
Peder & I might not be much use in the late afternoon if we start drinking before lunch time ;)

Last year at Anthony Lake in my green shirt & shorts I was mistaken for a Ranger. I immediately wanted to go around the camp site collecting fees & issuing citations but Chiyoko put a damper on that idea.
hiking log & photos.
Ad monte summa aut mors

retired jerry

Post by retired jerry » February 1st, 2013, 7:11 am

There's this little icon at lower left you can click on to report a post as spam or whatever

Someone thought that xrps posts advocating shooting people, although they were in jest, were nearing the line of inappropriateness

I sort of agree, if people are advocating shooting people, it might nudge some mentally unstable person over the edge and do something unfortunate

kepPNW

Post by kepPNW » February 1st, 2013, 7:30 am

retired jerry wrote:Someone thought that xrps posts advocating shooting people, although they were in jest, were nearing the line of inappropriateness
Unless you favor repeal of the 2nd... Posts like those can only hasten the inevitable. ;)
capture.gif
Karl
Back on the trail, again...

Dustin DuBois

Post by Dustin DuBois » February 1st, 2013, 7:33 am

Sean Thomas wrote:With that :D I envision Mayhem and Mcds circling the wagons at starvation with Ep, Crus and Lurch manning the fort over at Wyeth. Waffle and Chase over on the shellrock spur to ward off those bobcat trappers and me and Jack/ Spitifire and co at Herman Creek. Splinter takes Eagle Creek with Don while Bosterson and Bishop keep things under their wing at Tooth Rock/Wahclella. Peder and Guy can concentrate on John Yeon with Joe runner and Koda rubbernecking back and forth around the different ainsworth pullouts. Cascade and Cornelius could take Horsetail with Potato, Pdxflowergirl and Jesse spotlighting multnomah falls. Beag and Wind Mtn Pete can watch Dog on the Wash side, with T-roy and Trailape camped out at Hamilton(discovery fee will still apply, sorry guys). B2b and Ryan Ojero can snatch up the worst TH around the Table area with Jane and Retired Jerry holding it down at Cape Horn. Kepnw and Bobcat can spy on Latourell with Drm and Mileagemike at Bridal Veil. Weather Crazy and Pablo can watch Wahkeena with arundodnax switching off between wahkeena and benson lake. Last and most dangerous - Wildman, Jessbee, Brian Edwards, Mandrake, Rusty Goat, Van Marmot, Jdemott, Granny and Hysson, Double Tree, Dustin, Jay Hawk, TJ T, Erock, Raven, Peachy, Payslee, Shaw jr, Cfm Airoff, Turboherb, Cfm, Forester, Ghosting, Aardvark, Romann, Xrp, Hlee and the whole of Portland Hikers will take the reigns in the belly of the beast, Angels Rest! :o I hope everyone likes the roles ive picked out for them :D I want to see tables and chairs people! tables and chairs out there!! The only problem is, whose left to actually hike on the trails then :?: :? ok enough is enough :oops:
THIS is the solution =D. Take up trekking poles!
Hi!

TJ_T

Post by TJ_T » February 1st, 2013, 7:59 am

Eric Peterson wrote:I want to team up with Adrian and Muttley, they have good refreshments!

But honored to be paired up with MCDS and Mayhem :)
MCDS would have some axes.

Sorry. I watched Valhalla Rising last night. It's free on On Demand right now!
I take pictures sometimes. And sometimes I post them here:
http://www.tjthornephotography.com
and
http://500px.com/TjThorne
and
https://www.facebook.com/tjthornephotography

Roy

Post by Roy » February 1st, 2013, 10:51 am

This is trail ape and I watching the Hamilton Mt lot you can tell I am a bit perturbed with his lack of concentration. Do understand tho.
Dukes-Of-Hazzard-TV-42.jpg
Dukes-Of-Hazzard-TV-42.jpg (19.12 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Some will not get this if you do YEE HA :)
The downhill of the mind is harder than the uphill of the body. - Yuichiro Miura

Jane

Post by Jane » February 1st, 2013, 11:29 am

ok. This thread has been having much discussion on and off the public posts..but I'm just going to be unpopular and lock it for the time being, before any more deterioration... this is a family friendly website, please :/