Time to order your 2013 Portland Hikers Calendar!

General discussions on hiking in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
Splintercat

Time to order your 2013 Portland Hikers Calendar!

Post by Splintercat » December 2nd, 2012, 9:53 pm

It's December, folks, and that means Jamie has put the finishing details on the 2013 Portland Hikers Calendar! Here's how you can get your hot little, Gore-Tex-mittens-with-Merino-wool-lined-inserts on one (or several)! As always, they are professional quality and make for great gifts... so order several! Look -- it's gorgeous!

First, the 2013 Calendar details:

- Calendars are $25
- Pre-ordered (and a few on-hand) calendars may be picked up at the December 8th Meet ‘n Deet, in time for the holidays!
- USPS Mailing is $5 for single calendars, $12 for 3-10 calendars (in a box)
- Mailed option is good through Friday, December 14th
- Mailed calendars will go out on Saturday, December 15th -- likely in time for the holidays, but no guarantees! (Hey, we're not Amazon!)

Sound complicated? It is! Well, sort of, anyway... but for a very good cause: this is our main fundraiser each year, and helps keep Trailkeepers of Oregon and the Portland Hikers forum going!

Here's how you can order your calendar(s):

1. Post a pre-order response to this thread telling us (a) how many calendars you'd like, (b) how you'd like to get them in your hands, and (c) how you plan to pay for them.

2. Come to the Fourth Annual Winter Meet-n-Deet on December 8th to pick up your calendar -- checks and cash will be accepted there -- or you can pre-pay using the PayPal option, above.

3. For mailing orders, please send me or Jane a PM with your mailing address -- this is really important, since PayPal doesn't necessarily provide this info.

4. Mailed calendars must be paid for using the TKO PayPal link in the upper left corner of the main page. (simply enter your payment amount as a "donation") or with a check made out to Trailkeepers of Oregon and mailed by December 14 to:

Trailkeepers of Oregon
PO Box 14814
Portland, OR 97293

That should cover it, but I've undoubtedly missed a critical detail or two... ;)

Jamie does a really super job on these (thanks, Jamie!) They're professional quality, as is the great photography! (thanks, photographers!) If you entered a photo, you're pretty likely to find it somewhere in this year's edition, since Jamie manages to create a very photo-rich design featuring a LOT of image!

You can take a look at all of the pages by clicking here, then navigating by clicking the lower right and left corners of each page (and if you've got a slow internet connection, give that link a moment to load).

TKO and Portland Hikers use these photos once, and only once, for this fundraising event, and only in the printed calendar. You won't find your photos used anywhere else -- it won't ever happen without your prior permission, so no worries.

Thanks, everyone! Get those orders in, we only order a limited quantity..!

Tom :)

Peder

Re: Time to order your 2013 Portland Hikers Calendar!

Post by Peder » December 2nd, 2012, 10:32 pm

I would like one calendar. I will pick it up at the Meet ‘n Deet. Thank you!
Some people are really fit at eighty; thankfully I still have many years to get into shape…

Eric Peterson

Post by Eric Peterson » December 2nd, 2012, 10:34 pm

Splintercat wrote:If you entered a photo, you're pretty likely to find it somewhere in this year's edition, since Jamie manages to create a very photo-rich design featuring a LOT of image!
Not sure, but I didn't see mine. Hope I wasn't confused with Karl E. Peterson, heh. :)

Great looking calendar none the less! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Eric Peterson on December 3rd, 2012, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

kepPNW

Post by kepPNW » December 2nd, 2012, 11:14 pm

Eric Peterson wrote:Not sure, but I didn't see mine. Hope I wasn't confused with Karl E. Peterson, heh. )
Naw, you're definitely taller! ;)
Karl
Back on the trail, again...

donaleen

Post by donaleen » December 3rd, 2012, 6:09 am

i'd like two calendars to pick up Saturday

donaleen

Eric Peterson

Post by Eric Peterson » December 3rd, 2012, 6:26 am

Sign me up for 1 also to be picked up Saturday.

n.bumppo

Post by n.bumppo » December 3rd, 2012, 8:10 am

I would like one calendar. I need to have it mailed. Thanks for a great calendar.
Dave

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » December 3rd, 2012, 8:24 am

Two calendars - both mailed since I'm out of town for Meet and Greet. Will pay on TKO

pdxflowergirl

Post by pdxflowergirl » December 3rd, 2012, 8:49 am

I will buy two calendars with cash at the Meet-n-Deet this Saturday. Thanks!
Kam

thegreatjesse

Post by thegreatjesse » December 3rd, 2012, 9:50 am

I will take four calendars, but will need them mailed. Not sure I can make it to the Meet-n-Deet. Link to TKO PayPal didn't work, PM incoming.
facebook /r/PNWHiking

I write gear reviews and sell things on OutdoorTrailGear. Check it out, if you like reading about gear or buying things.

"For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure." - Rusty Shackleford