Chat about non-hiking topics. The least serious of the forums on the site!
- Posts: 32
- Joined: April 26th, 2016, 6:26 pm
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
- Posts: 630
- Joined: December 19th, 2012, 2:34 pm
- Posts: 1301
- Joined: November 25th, 2015, 11:06 am
- Location: Troutdale
Thank you. Merry Christmas, bghiker!
- Posts: 8196
- Joined: May 28th, 2008, 10:03 pm
- Location: Portland
Merry Christmas, everyone! Wish I could have been out on the trail today... but **generally** good to spend time with extended family, instead. Miraculously, no politics or religion conflicts significant to register on the Richter scale... this year...
- Posts: 1664
- Joined: October 1st, 2009, 11:54 am
"Now that Christmas is over, can we go back to acting normal." - Family Circus 12/26/18
Looking forward to another year on the trial.