Warren Falls... LIVES!

This is a forum for trip reports that pre-date the Portland Hikers forum, trail photos from pre-digital era, or any other discussions that focus on trail history.
Splintercat

Re: Warren Falls... LIVES!

Post by Splintercat » December 12th, 2011, 8:16 am

That's pretty cool, Brian! A spitting image -- if you don't mind, I might use it to promote the falls a bit. If I had to guess, I'd say it's somewhere in the Appalachians, just based on the trees and the old stone path leading to the falls. A PNW stream would have ripped that trail out long ago..! :lol:

Thanks for posting!

-Tom :)

geographics

Post by geographics » December 12th, 2011, 10:28 am

Last edited by geographics on February 24th, 2012, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards » December 12th, 2011, 10:37 am

Ya Tom, image is all yours. The cliffs in the picture were not like I remember Warren's being, but the rest is similar. Spitting image is a good way to put it
Clackamas River Waterfall Project - 95 Documented, 18 to go.

payslee

Post by payslee » December 28th, 2011, 4:49 pm

Splintercat wrote:Thanks for the kick in the butt, Scott! :D Okay, here's my bargain: if I don't get this posted before Warren Falls flows again (or by Christmas, whichever comes first), I'll pose al fresco under the temporary winter flow for a photo op, pokin' around style..! On second thought, maybe the world isn't quite ready for that..? :lol:

-Tom :)
Gosh, is it December 28th already?

:P