Women's Osprey Aura 50, 2008 Model (Burgundy Color)

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
renegadepilgrim

Women's Osprey Aura 50, 2008 Model (Burgundy Color)

Post by renegadepilgrim » November 2nd, 2010, 1:46 am

**Pack has been SOLD! It went to a fellow peregrina and will be on the Camino this Fall.**

Hey all, I've got a used and in good condition Women's Osprey Aura 50 backpack for sale. I used it to walk 800 km on the Camino de Santiago this spring, and then used it on a RTW trip, for a total of 5 months of travel. There was some incidental wear and tear where the water bladder pocket is, which I was able to get Osprey to fix for free so it is good to go. This pack was amazing on the Camino. It handled so well. I've decided to upgrade to the 2010 model, so this pack needs to find a good home. It still has many miles left in it.

It's originally retailed for $200, and I'd like to get $80 for it.

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I can take some and email them to interested parties. PM me on here and we can find a time to meet. Thanks!
Last edited by renegadepilgrim on February 17th, 2011, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Travel and Outdoor Adventure Website: http://www.renegadepilgrim.com
Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter: renegadepilgrim

Jane

Re: Women's Osprey Aura 50, 2008 Model (Burgundy Color)

Post by Jane » December 30th, 2010, 10:30 am

any luck on selling the backpack?

renegadepilgrim

Re: Women's Osprey Aura 50, 2008 Model (Burgundy Color)

Post by renegadepilgrim » February 15th, 2011, 4:19 am

Yep! Thanks. I found a future peregrina to use it on the Camino de Santiago later this year.
Travel and Outdoor Adventure Website: http://www.renegadepilgrim.com
Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter: renegadepilgrim