*SOLD* Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym *SOLD*

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
zombie

*SOLD* Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym *SOLD*

Post by zombie » August 24th, 2014, 10:57 pm

*THIS ITEM HAS SOLD*

Threw this item on my Amazon Wish List when I was certain I was going to be getting out on more overnights and was delighted when I received it. But not only have I not got out on those overnights, I have never even set it up! This is an absolutely brand new Hennessy Expedition Asym Hammock complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back. Hennessy Hammock also provides complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees.
rsz_1unnamed.jpg

Full details are available at Hennessy's website: http://hennessyhammock.com/catalog/spec ... _asym_zip/

Asking $100 firm. I am located in SE Portland/Clackamas area and am available for pickup just about any day or time. I will also deliver for free in the Portland Metro area if preferred. Will mail for the additional cost of shipping and Paypal fees.

-Aaron