SOLD - Need to clear out some gear

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
Paulyester

SOLD - Need to clear out some gear

Post by Paulyester » June 11th, 2013, 2:35 pm

I have a few gear items that I need to clear out to bring in some new gear. I was working on a gear review website until I started a new job, so all items were typically used one night, or just setup to take pictures. All the gear is in like new condition, some with original tags still on them. If you need actual pictures, hit me up via email, I'm at work now and limited as to what I have with me.

MSR E-House Shelter. Listed as a 2 person, but there is no way in heck 2 people could sleep in it. Great for solo camping though, uses two trekking poles for uprights, and has a nice 50"+ height so you can sit up in it. Weighs just over a pound, packs to about 4"x10" $75 OBO Image

Sierra Designs Arrow Rock 30 down bag. This is an absolutely awesome bag, after testing it I bought the Sierra Designs Arrow Rock 15 bag and the BTU -5 bag, all of which use the Flex technology to give you a ton of room. 600 fill down, just over 2 lbs, extremely roomy and warm. Slept two nights in it in the Elkhorns, froze both nights and I was toasty. I love this bag, I've just gone to a quilt system. $105 OBO Image

GoLite Shangri La 1 shelter. Used this one night last year as a test. Great lightweight shelter, a lot nicer than the MSR shelter above, more room, has vestibule among other things. Another great lightweight solo tent. $95 OBO Image

PM with any questions.
Last edited by Paulyester on August 29th, 2013, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paulyester

Re: Need to clear out some gear

Post by Paulyester » June 13th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Are my prices too high? Tried to do some research and judge accordingly, but this is my first time selling outdoor equipment. Shoot me an offer if its something you're interested in.

Paulyester

Re: Need to clear out some gear

Post by Paulyester » July 10th, 2013, 8:04 am

Sierra Designs bag is sold.

E-House and Shangri-La are still available.

Paulyester

Re: SOLD - Need to clear out some gear

Post by Paulyester » August 29th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Everything is sold! Thanks