Too many skis cluttering up your garage?

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
DannyH

Too many skis cluttering up your garage?

Post by DannyH » September 27th, 2012, 4:33 am

I've been snowboarding since I was in middle school but it's finally time to embrace the accessibility skis provide.

I'm looking for a used pair of twin tip skis between 175 & 190 cm with solidly mounted bindings. I'm not worried about scratches on the base, but I do want the edges intact. If you are looking to get rid of a pair or know someone who should be on the outdoor gear version of "Hoarders" please let me know.

Thanks!
"It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

kja78

Re: Too many skis cluttering up your garage?

Post by kja78 » September 27th, 2012, 12:21 pm

I have some skis that i haven't used in some time. I will get you the info when I get home. Just to make sure it's right.

Kevin

DannyH

Post by DannyH » October 6th, 2012, 3:46 pm

I got your message Kevin, I'm looking for more of a true twin tip ski.

Thank you though!

-D
"It isn't the mountain ahead that wears you out; it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

Waffle Stomper

Post by Waffle Stomper » October 7th, 2012, 1:19 pm

You might check out a ski swap or two.

Here's one in Lake Oswego
http://lakeoskiswap.com/author/lakeoskiswap/
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir