Canon Rebel 350 XT DSLR kit for sale: SOLD

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
turtle

Canon Rebel 350 XT DSLR kit for sale: SOLD

Post by turtle » September 21st, 2012, 5:04 pm

All these items are sold.

I upgraded my camera body so the old body and lens with extras is for sale. I bought this in about 2006. Everything works, I baby my camera gear, never dropped or dunked. To see the image quality check my TR's for the past few years. Camera and lens are in excellent condition. There is a high number of adjustments, shooting modes, and custom settings for the advanced shooter; or you can set it on auto and use it as a big point and shoot.

This is a 1.6 crop body with APS sensor. It is one of the lightest DSLR's on the market; which translates to a good hiking camera. It is a good entry-level DSLR. EFS or EF Canon lenses wil fit.

The d-preview review is here. It was "highly recommended" when new. There is a plethora of tech details and specs.

The kit includes Canon 350 XT camera body, EFS 18-55 f 3.5-5.6 kit lens, 4 batteries (1 Canon, 1 Sterling Tek, 2 new Wasabi), 2 chargers (1 Canon, 1 new Wasabi), Wasabi car adapter, camera strap, Vivatar 2 way pan-head tripod, 5 CF memory cards (2 gb, 512 mb, 128 mb, 2 small ones), manuals (English, Spanish), AV cords, 2 Installation CD's, body cap, front and back lens caps. No camera bag or filters.

The asking price for everything is $250. PM this site if interested or any questions. Thanks for your time.
P1000582 [1600x1200].JPG
P1000583 [1600x1200].JPG
P1000584 [1600x1200].JPG
Summer breezes caressed me, my legs stepped forward as though possessed of their own appetite, and the mountains kept promising. Rebecca Solnit