SOLD: Osprey Exos 46 with trimmed straps

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
thegreatjesse

SOLD: Osprey Exos 46 with trimmed straps

Post by thegreatjesse » August 23rd, 2012, 6:12 pm

I've got an Exos 46 I need to unload in order to make room for more PACKS. I'm currently in the 35L range for year-round backpacking and really don't need something this big/heavy, much less a framed pack, so I thought I'd offer up a sweet deal to anyone (skinny) in need of a great backpack.

The issue is that I've trimmed the hipbelt straps - you can buy extensions from Osprey if you want, but I'd much rather see it go to someone who can use it as is. I posted this for sale on another forum, but figured it would make more sense to post it here where folks can try it before they buy it and also avoid paying shipping.

Pack is a medium torso and medium (though trimmed) hipbelt. Color is orange and grey, condition is excellent - the only wear is on the trampoline back and it is more cosmetic than anything else. I wear a size 32 in jeans and can use it with a winter parka and rain shell, if that gives an idea of the size.

***This has been sold***
facebook /r/PNWHiking

I write gear reviews and sell things on OutdoorTrailGear. Check it out, if you like reading about gear or buying things.

"For me, laying and swaying in a hammock is like a steady morphine drip without the risk of renal failure." - Rusty Shackleford