site iproblems

Use this forum to ask questions about how to use this website, or to make any general comments about how it works
tatosh1

site iproblems

Post by tatosh1 » June 1st, 2012, 10:55 pm

I have 2pcs a lap top a ipad samsung 4g droid phone and triied to get logged in has been at total joke the last 10 days first i used my user name and pass word once and it went right to telling me i tried to many times so i need the speciial code none in the lower box,so it tried the other two coputers same thing cant even get a captcha code to show in the lower box my phone and pad do not even respond when i try to log in..

sent emails for help got no response back.

so then i try to regester then i hit the link to activate a new acct and walmarts crap shows up next time is does nothing next time spam offers me dates with cougars :o

take in mind my wife is an it tech she works for fedral agency were computer crash would be painfull to most of the western Us never had any virus or malware oh our three computers they are prtotecected by software you cant buy in any store..I cant belive all five of my units are faulty you have trouble with this site.

finally i was abble to register under a new user name and lost everthing on my old acct. cant even log on my I pad or droid nothing happens at all..so i just leave mysellf loggeg in allt he time on this copmuter but i have mised several pms sent to the old acct. and saw the notifications on my e-mail.

just a hesd my wife tried to help me and said the site iis the problem ..

never had a problem logging iin on any of the 5 items before. till 10 ten days ago.

good luck.

was roy not anymore

retired jerry

Re: site iproblems

Post by retired jerry » June 2nd, 2012, 6:32 am

Site works okay for me (knock on wood)

I thought there was a captcha only when you sign up the first time

No ads on this site. Date with Cougar? I see cougar tracks sometimes but try to avoid them.

So are you saying tatosh1 is Roy who is Tom? How confusing :)

Your spelling has also degraded, how curious :)

Who are you and what have you done with Tom/Roy? :)

Maybe someone that knows something has an answer

forestkeeper

Post by forestkeeper » June 2nd, 2012, 6:55 am

:lol: And I thought I was strange......

Martell

Post by Martell » June 2nd, 2012, 7:11 am

Hi Roy,

I actually did email you back. Maybe you did not see it?

There was an issue with the captcha, but it should have only lasted a couple days (over Memorial Day weekend) and it looks like since you were able to register, that you were able to get past the captcha. Your old account is not deleted, you could still reset the password and try again.

Thanks,

Dan
-Dan
Site Tech Helper