Change to layout of forums?

Use this forum to ask questions about how to use this website, or to make any general comments about how it works
Crusak

Change to layout of forums?

Post by Crusak » March 10th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Did the site layout change? When it select 'Board Index' doesn't show any of the 'Trail Talk' forums.

Selecting 'Forums' also fails to bring up any of the 'Trail Talk' forums.

EDIT********* lol my mistake. iPhone thing. Now I see a + sign that allows the forums to display. Carry on friends!
:)
Jim's Hikes

Solvitur Ambulando

Grannyhiker

Re: Change to layout of forums?

Post by Grannyhiker » March 12th, 2012, 9:14 am

Always a big panic when suddenly something doesn't look right! Been there, done that!

Big panic here in Seattle when the internet went down so the grandkids and I were deprived the last two days! My son (on vacation in Hawaii, where it's been raining more than here!) saved the day by telling me how to shut down the communications boxes for 20 seconds and then turn back on. It worked! Horrors of modern technology when being deprived of internet for a few hours is such a hardship!

Eric Peterson

Post by Eric Peterson » March 12th, 2012, 10:48 am

Granny, if you think that's bad just wait until the coming apocalypse! December 12th I think... :)

Crusak

Post by Crusak » March 12th, 2012, 11:08 am

LOL

Here's the little +/- symbol that fooled me, when I was checking out the forums on my iPhone. Note the red arrow pointing to it.
show forums toggle.JPG
You can still see the header 'Trail Talk' but the expanded list of 'Trail Talk' forums isn't visible unless you expand the list by clicking on the button. lol
Jim's Hikes

Solvitur Ambulando

Martell

Post by Martell » March 12th, 2012, 11:26 am

Every time someone clicks that button it shuts the whole forum down for everyone until someone else clicks it again. :P

Just kidding, I've never even noticed that before, but I can see how on an iPhone you might accidentally click it.

I tried a while back to get an iPhone/mobile skin working on the forum, maybe I should give it another shot.
-Dan
Site Tech Helper