Field Guide Updates??? Whos updates the Hike list?

Post comments or questions about the Field Guide
mayhem

Field Guide Updates??? Whos updates the Hike list?

Post by mayhem » April 15th, 2010, 9:21 pm

I see the Wilson River Trail is not on the list??? I have done this trail several times and have over 7,000 Pictures :) Is this a trail I can help document to get it on the Oregon Coast Field Guide list? It is a great hike.
Shoe Shine Boy Has Left The Building!

Jane

Re: Field Guide Updates??? Whos updates the Hike list?

Post by Jane » April 15th, 2010, 9:28 pm

Thanks for offering mayhem! The Field Guide is created by volunteer editors as they have time, I'm sure they will appreciate your offered info and contact you (I'll send a quick messege if they don't see your post here). Thanks again!

mayhem

Post by mayhem » April 17th, 2010, 9:43 pm

Jane wrote:Thanks for offering mayhem! The Field Guide is created by volunteer editors as they have time, I'm sure they will appreciate your offered info and contact you (I'll send a quick messege if they don't see your post here). Thanks again!
Here is somone that has a decent Wilson river trail report
http://www.phlumf.com/photos/tillamook/index.shtml
Shoe Shine Boy Has Left The Building!

Jane

Post by Jane » April 18th, 2010, 8:55 pm

Hey thanks for the link to Jonathan Ley's website! He's been a contibuting member on here, we have enjoyed his photography, too. The Wilson River is a gem, do contact stevefromdodge or retired jerry if you're interested in contributing to the volunteer-built Field Guide, thanks!

highlandcruiser

Post by highlandcruiser » July 7th, 2010, 6:17 pm

I would be happy with trails here in the East of the Cascades since they are my home trails Image
Green Banded Star Tulip
“A trout always knows you're there...You can't hide...Hell, even a hatchery fish knows you're there. The difference is that he's glad to see you."
Gary LaFontaine

retired jerry

Post by retired jerry » July 7th, 2010, 9:04 pm

Like where East of the Cascades?

Stevefromdodge

Post by Stevefromdodge » July 8th, 2010, 5:54 am

highlandcruiser wrote:I would be happy with trails here in the East of the Cascades since they are my home trails

The Field Guide is a volunteer effort and we'd love to have some help from the east side. Are you interested in being a contributor?

highlandcruiser

Post by highlandcruiser » July 8th, 2010, 5:13 pm

Jerry I live in Prineville and have the Ochoco Mountains close to me with several trails I visit regularly. Steve I would be happy to help let me know what your looking for. I can do some trail recon or I have trips I can post?
“A trout always knows you're there...You can't hide...Hell, even a hatchery fish knows you're there. The difference is that he's glad to see you."
Gary LaFontaine