Falls Creek Falls Photo

Post comments or questions about the Field Guide
oregoncurtis

Falls Creek Falls Photo

Post by oregoncurtis » November 18th, 2009, 7:40 pm

I dunno if you guys would like to use this photo on the falls creek falls page. If you do can you credit it as "Curtis Barnard"?
Also on the how to help wiki page when you click the link to this forum it does not work, it's broken.
Attachments
FallsCreekFalls.jpg

anna in boots

Re: Falls Creek Falls Photo

Post by anna in boots » November 18th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Wow, that's a stunner, Curtis! What month did you shoot that? I still have to get out there sometime.

anna in boots
Current trip reports at All Thoughts Work™ Outdoors
http://allthoughtsworkoutdoors.wordpress.com/

Jane

Post by Jane » November 18th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Hi Curtis, I see there is a photo up on the Field Guide page already, but perhaps a "Lower Falls Creek" and an "Upper Falls Creek" designation entry could occur? I don't know how the Field Guide searches best when the common words like "Falls"and "Creek" don't work - also, since the Field guide was created when we were at the old website, those old trip report connections don't work anymore. The Field Guide Gurus are often looking for help with the ongoing maintenance and updates, let them know here if you are interested!

oregoncurtis

Post by oregoncurtis » November 21st, 2009, 12:09 pm

I would definitely be up to help as I think the guide is a great resource. To do any editing I would need to get editor privileges correct? Also I have some photos of mushrooms along the trail. Maybe these photos could be added with the comment that mushrooms abound on the trail during November.

-Curtis