create some interesting aquarium timelapses. Gold fish bowl with fish will also work.
To Start set your camera for the following settings:
1. Set the Shooting Mode in Manual Mode
2. Set the Shutter Speed 1/180
3. Set the Aperture to f5.6 or lower.
4. Set the ISO to 100 or 400
5. Shoot at angles to glass or use a CPL Filter (CPL Circular Polarizer Filter)
REMEMBER: Wait till you see the whites of thier eyes, then start shooting.
Stats: Canon T3i on a Tripod
Number of Shots taken: 510
Time Between Shots: Unknown, used remote switch, just clicked away.
Here is a Aquarium Timelapse of my desktop aquarium, it took approximatly 510 shoots by hand, since
my Intervalometer's does not drop to tenth's of a second, I shot the timelapse by hand.
To See How Things Turned Out Just Watch At The Web Link Below: