Steep and Cheap (online store)

Ask questions and share your experiences with hiking & backpacking gear, and share trail recipes and gadget tips. Please see classifieds forum for buying/selling stuff.
jeffstatt

Steep and Cheap (online store)

Post by jeffstatt » June 21st, 2008, 8:20 am

"fishy" pointed out this website called Steep and Cheap. Their deal is a bit different so I thought was interesting enough to share. They sell ONE thing at a time until their stock of that thing is gone then they start selling somehting else. I guess things can run out as quickly as a few minutes.

As I started to type this there were selling CRKT Zilla-Tools (like a leatherman). By the end of my message they're now selling a terminal rolling bag (airport suitcase)

I've never used their site, but I did think it was interesting - so there you go for what it's worth.

Grannyhiker

Re: Steep and Cheap (online store)

Post by Grannyhiker » June 21st, 2008, 11:08 am

It's fun to check out Steep and Cheap, although I've never yet found something I want (probably because I don't check it often enough!). Right now it's the Ex Officio Men's Amphi Pant, which has a mesh liner--no underwear needed, guys!

fettster

Post by fettster » June 22nd, 2008, 8:55 am

SAC Attack is a great companion site to Steep and Cheap, showing availability count(s) for the current item on sale, as well as offering the chance to still get 40% off items previously listed on SaC assuming the item still has sizes in stock.

Syndam

Post by Syndam » July 2nd, 2008, 10:42 am

Great sites! Thanks for sharing.

J.