Past Class 3 - looking for partners for higher and harder

Post your plans for upcoming hikes and invite others! Look for hiking partners
finley

Past Class 3 - looking for partners for higher and harder

Post by finley » April 4th, 2016, 3:20 pm

Hey, All,

I am an avid hiker/scrambler looking to move past Hood and the gorge, onto bigger mountains. I have explored the PNW quite a bit, and feel I have done everything exciting within...3 hours of Portland. I am interested in the challenges of the Northern Cascades, Olympics, and area volcanoes, and have scrambled as much as I can! I have experience on many trails and mountains, I like route finding and hikes off the beaten path.

I love the outdoors, but I am not out sightseeing: I am interested in the risk/challenge of pushing myself. I am looking for someone similar - goal minded, active, and into Type 2 Fun.

I intend to do some long scrambles/camps this summer while learning to gym climb, and, with the right partner, move onto harder goals. I would like to be alpine climbing in a year or two, within reason! This year: Adams North Ridge in a one day push, around St Helens in a day, Lane Peak, Gilbert Peak, and more.

Looking for a committed, physically fit partner for summer camps and weekend outings, with an eye on bigger mountains? Let me know!