New Hiker!

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
melissag

New Hiker!

Post by melissag » August 26th, 2008, 11:21 am

I just moved out to Oregon about a year and half ago and have been excited to start exploring it all. Since I was having trouble trying to figure out where to start with hiking out here, I wasn't able to really start exploring. I am glad I came across your website to get a better understanding of the numerous hiking opportunities out there! Looking forward to hearing more about the trails out there from others. I am getting ready for the three day weekend with hikes around the area found on your website! Happy Trails to all!

Jane

Re: New Hiker!

Post by Jane » August 26th, 2008, 9:25 pm

Welcome Melissa, to the site and to Oregon :) Where did you re-locate from? Feel free to inquire on trail questions you may have, but sounds like you are researching the site well for ideas, and don't forget to post your reports and photos : )

Jane

melissag

Re: New Hiker!

Post by melissag » August 27th, 2008, 8:37 am

I moved from Wisconsin. I am looking forward to posting my weekends adventures! I am also looking for anyone that is interested in hiking with me and my dog Pinot. Have any suggestions on how to find other hikers out there to hike with? :D