Search found 830 matches
- September 6th, 2019, 6:51 am
- Forum: Off-trail Trip Reports & Lost Trails
- Topic: GoalTech's Mt Hood High Route CCW - My greatest adventure 08-26-19
- Replies: 12
- Views: 809
What a wonderful trip. It makes me want to explore up high a bit more than I have. Congratulations.
- September 6th, 2019, 6:39 am
- Forum: Trip Reports
- Topic: Newton Clark Ridge/Moraine, 8/31/19
- Replies: 33
- Views: 1454
In 2017 I went a little ways up that ridge. We stopped at about 6500' and even from there the views were amazing. Loved all the waterfalls I could see. I came up an easier route though. I took the Elk Meadows trail over to the Newton trail until I hit Timberline then headed south over to that ridge ...
- June 18th, 2019, 7:03 am
- Forum: General Hiking Topics
- Topic: Walk up Ride down.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 417
I've taken a shuttle down from Timberline lodge. It dropped me off at the Government Camp Rest area. Lots of people stayed on, so it does make other stops. I just googled Timberline shuttle to find it.
Hi, I was out there on the 12th as well. It was looking good. Thanks for all the trail work ya'll. Did you by chance find a sun visor on the 12th? My hiking buddy lost it, pretty early on. Really fun place to explore. Did a bit of rambling and had a lot of fun.