Search found 1197 matches
- February 19th, 2014, 5:30 pm
- Forum: Off-trail Trip Reports & Lost Trails
- Topic: Collawash Waterfall wanderings
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4534
Ha! Yeah, I've been very derelict in my Portland Hiker duties Thanks for the subscription, man! I still need to come down and explore some of those off trail Clackamas watershed falls I keep seeing
- April 14th, 2013, 6:58 am
- Forum: Trip Reports
- Topic: Trip Report: Panther Creek Falls and Falls Creek Falls
- Replies: 15
- Views: 3075
Very nice, Ums. There is a scramble path that leads to the base of Panther Creek Falls. It is a little dicey in some spots, however.
- November 11th, 2012, 4:52 pm
- Forum: General Hiking Topics
- Topic: News Flash! Calendar photo deadline extended to Nov. 11..!
- Replies: 61
- Views: 9802
I've been a complete and utter derelict trip reporter this year. I promise to turn things around this coming year Here are some of my favorite pics from my favorite hikes of 2011.