Eagle Creek to Tish Creek and little beyond

This forum is used to share your experiences out on the trails.
kepPNW

Re: Eagle Creek to Tish Creek and little beyond

Post by kepPNW » March 22nd, 2017, 5:42 pm

Don Nelsen wrote:Has the slide gotten worse from when Peder and I were there mid Feb? Or, is there something worse beyond this?
My understanding, based on this, puts the new slide/closure just past High Bridge.
Karl
Back on the trail, again...

trailupdater

Post by trailupdater » March 25th, 2017, 6:48 pm

"
Last edited by trailupdater on March 25th, 2017, 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trailupdater

Post by trailupdater » March 25th, 2017, 6:49 pm

kepPNW wrote:
Don Nelsen wrote:Has the slide gotten worse from when Peder and I were there mid Feb? Or, is there something worse beyond this?
My understanding, based on this, puts the new slide/closure just past High Bridge.
No, this one is just past Fern Creek maybe 3/4 mile but not quite to High Bridge. You can see the cliffs and cables that are north of High Bridge from the closure.

kepPNW

Post by kepPNW » March 27th, 2017, 7:42 am

trailupdater wrote:
kepPNW wrote:
No, this one is just past Fern Creek maybe 3/4 mile but not quite to High Bridge. You can see the cliffs and cables that are north of High Bridge from the closure.
Ahhh, okay, thanks!
Karl
Back on the trail, again...