MHNF allowing another historic structure to deteriorate?

General discussions on hiking in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest
kepPNW

Re: MHNF allowing another historic structure to deteriorate?

Post by kepPNW » June 28th, 2017, 9:09 am

drm wrote:Hey Karl - Why don't you form a group and go to the FS and volunteer to maintain the cook shed? That's how things work - when people volunteer themselves to do things.
Sorry to see you taking this personally, Dean. I do a whole lot of volunteering, as I know you do too. Save the sanctimony for someone else. Thanks!
Karl
Back on the trail, again...

drm

Post by drm » June 28th, 2017, 11:06 am

kepPNW wrote:
drm wrote:Hey Karl - Why don't you form a group and go to the FS and volunteer to maintain the cook shed? That's how things work - when people volunteer themselves to do things.
Sorry to see you taking this personally, Dean. I do a whole lot of volunteering, as I know you do too. Save the sanctimony for someone else. Thanks!
Well, I wasn't taking it personally, and wasn't intending to be sanctimonious. Sorry if you took it that way. That message should be for anybody out there who feels that way about the structure.

kepPNW

Post by kepPNW » June 28th, 2017, 4:19 pm

drm wrote:
kepPNW wrote:
Well, I wasn't taking it personally, and wasn't intending to be sanctimonious. Sorry if you took it that way. That message should be for anybody out there who feels that way about the structure.
Okay, cool. Sorry I misinterpreted it. We all need to contribute, as able, no doubt about it! :)
Karl
Back on the trail, again...