ULA "Catalyst" Pack

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
rockmobster

ULA "Catalyst" Pack

Post by rockmobster » November 23rd, 2016, 6:09 pm

Ultra Light backpacking pack. Perfect for long distance through hikers of the Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail... In excellent condition. No holes, no tears, no wear spots and reasonable clean.

Men's size large. Comes with an additional medium size hip belt (I lost about 20 pounds that summer and needed to scale down the hip belt size). I carried this pack for 6 weeks and found it to be just the right size and fit for my 5'9" 185 lb frame.

All original tabs, straps, pulls and hydration bladder pouch included. Shock cord across exterior mesh pocket has been replaced with slightly larger diameter and longer piece of shock cord.

Statement by the manufacturer;
The Catalyst remains the tried and true workhorse of the ULA Pack line. Ready to carry loads of up to 40 pounds, haul a bear canister, or easily carry your fishing, climbing or photo gear.

Sewn with our new ULA 210 Robic fabric, the toughest stuff ounce for ounce that we've ever seen, this pack should give you years of hiking bliss, even if you are a bit tough on your gear.

This is a great pack for people who need to carry a good sized load, or want a bag that can be checked as baggage on a plane. Weighing only 48 oz, including all the extras, this pack will lighten you up, but still handle the toughest duties. (Camo Cordura will add about 2 oz to the total weight) The Catalyst is now available in 6 colors, standard green, black,and purple blaze in the ULA 210 Robic, and Woodland Camo, Marpat camo. and Multicam in 500 Cordura.

Bottom Line? An updated, tougher and lighter pack for traditional backpackers.

Asking $200

Call, text or email.