FS: Oregon Garmin 450 + 24k West Maps

Classifieds are for posting non-commercial offers of goods and services among forum members related to hiking, hiking gear and other directly related items of interest. All new topics require moderator approval.
PNWhiker

FS: Oregon Garmin 450 + 24k West Maps

Post by PNWhiker » June 28th, 2014, 2:51 pm

For sale: Oregon Garmin 450. Used about 3 times. It comes with the Garmin 24k West TOPO and the DVD. Also included is a 4GB memory card. Also, there's a DVD video from Bennett Media - "Garmin 450,450T getting the most from your GPS." The USB cable and pack attachment are included. I'm the original owner.

$190 + actual USPS shipping (+ insurance) to your location (US only).

This is a 'net' price. So, if you choose PayPal you will need to increase the amount paid by the PayPal fee. Or, you could send me a check (but you'll need to wait until the check clears). Or, if you are in Portland, perhaps we could meet.

Rubicon03

Re: FS: Oregon Garmin 450 + 24k West Maps

Post by Rubicon03 » February 20th, 2015, 10:10 am

PNWhiker wrote:For sale: Oregon Garmin 450. Used about 3 times. It comes with the Garmin 24k West TOPO and the DVD. Also included is a 4GB memory card. Also, there's a DVD video from Bennett Media - "Garmin 450,450T getting the most from your GPS." The USB cable and pack attachment are included. I'm the original owner.

$190 + actual USPS shipping (+ insurance) to your location (US only).

This is a 'net' price. So, if you choose PayPal you will need to increase the amount paid by the PayPal fee. Or, you could send me a check (but you'll need to wait until the check clears). Or, if you are in Portland, perhaps we could meet.
Just wondering if this GPS is still available ?