Deschutes & Willamette NF propose new limited entry

Use this forum to post links to news stories from other websites - ones that other hikers might find interesting. This is not intended for original material or anecdotal information. You can reply to any news stories posted, but do not start a new thread without a link to a specific news story.
retired jerry

Re: Deschutes & Willamette NF propose new limited entry

Post by retired jerry » June 21st, 2017, 9:34 am

+1

I don't think that was funny

Webfoot

Post by Webfoot » June 21st, 2017, 10:24 am

markesc wrote:Charge the people moving here ... most of whom are ... mean people
Funny, I thought those were your homies. :P
markesc wrote:I could do a BOOK about morons crapping out kids that should not.
markesc wrote:So if anyone knows that idiot: :twisted: I hope you lost everything in the stock market crash lady!!
markesc wrote:I'm sick of this notion that people "don't know" the rules. No more excuses. Fine the living HELL out of them. $500 is a complete joke/kids stuff. No "warnings." None of that! Let's make it $10,000 / wage garnishment/judgement/destroy credit / make an example of them. How longs your beard now!?! hahaahahaa :lol:
markesc wrote:This is a perfect example of why people that have no business having kids, keep having kids, then they get older, and we have to babysit them as a society. Fatherless households = no discipline, so then they behave like this. It's interesting that nobody discusses this, yet this is a very simple and clear example of the end result.

I'm with the above suggestions on a simple concrete "bench" or just legalize pushing these morons off the cliff so society would be better without them. I highly doubt they're providing any positive contributions other than costing everyone additional tax revenue.
markesc wrote:By the way: If you're "that guy" in the left lane, you're upgraded V6 you convinced your wife it was worth the extra cost or whatever family sedan or even your late model "stang" WILL get passed; you're not going to win! The left lane is for PASSING, not you sitting there saying to yourself "I pay my taxes, I don't care, I'm not moving over; I get 50 mpg" Flashing your high beams as I pass you in your slow wimpy vehicle isn't going to deter me or entice some life changing reflection about my decision making. I have photos to take!! Get out of the way; If you're going to put up a fight, atleast learn about proper weight transfer, braking points/apex's/etc; it's not my fault when you lose control in the turns. Take a driving class at PIR moron!
markesc wrote: We're going a grand total of about 35 mph in a 55mph zone. No ice anywhere, no packed snow, no black ice, no nothing, just one person whom should be fined no less than $1000 for wasting about 35+ peoples time.
markesc wrote: Yet it would take one single ODOT worker with a below average IQ to see that the current light timing was thought up by a complete moron high on denture glue four days from retirement

Guy

Post by Guy » June 21st, 2017, 11:52 am

I guess we could title this "Quotes from an Angry Man" ;)
Webfoot wrote:
markesc wrote:Charge the people moving here ... most of whom are ... mean people
markesc wrote:I could do a BOOK about morons crapping out kids that should not.
markesc wrote:So if anyone knows that idiot: :twisted: I hope you lost everything in the stock market crash lady!!
markesc wrote:I'm sick of this notion that people "don't know" the rules. No more excuses. Fine the living HELL out of them. $500 is a complete joke/kids stuff. No "warnings." None of that! Let's make it $10,000 / wage garnishment/judgement/destroy credit / make an example of them. How longs your beard now!?! hahaahahaa :lol:
markesc wrote:This is a perfect example of why people that have no business having kids, keep having kids, then they get older, and we have to babysit them as a society. Fatherless households = no discipline, so then they behave like this. It's interesting that nobody discusses this, yet this is a very simple and clear example of the end result.

I'm with the above suggestions on a simple concrete "bench" or just legalize pushing these morons off the cliff so society would be better without them. I highly doubt they're providing any positive contributions other than costing everyone additional tax revenue.
markesc wrote:By the way: If you're "that guy" in the left lane, you're upgraded V6 you convinced your wife it was worth the extra cost or whatever family sedan or even your late model "stang" WILL get passed; you're not going to win! The left lane is for PASSING, not you sitting there saying to yourself "I pay my taxes, I don't care, I'm not moving over; I get 50 mpg" Flashing your high beams as I pass you in your slow wimpy vehicle isn't going to deter me or entice some life changing reflection about my decision making. I have photos to take!! Get out of the way; If you're going to put up a fight, atleast learn about proper weight transfer, braking points/apex's/etc; it's not my fault when you lose control in the turns. Take a driving class at PIR moron!
markesc wrote: We're going a grand total of about 35 mph in a 55mph zone. No ice anywhere, no packed snow, no black ice, no nothing, just one person whom should be fined no less than $1000 for wasting about 35+ peoples time.
markesc wrote: Yet it would take one single ODOT worker with a below average IQ to see that the current light timing was thought up by a complete moron high on denture glue four days from retirement
hiking log & photos.
Ad monte summa aut mors

BigBear

Post by BigBear » June 22nd, 2017, 11:55 am

What was the topic of this stream? Seems like someone made a wrong turn at the junction a couple of miles back.