Hello everyone!

Introduce yourself to the group! We welcome novice and expert alike! We especially love hearing from those new to Portland and those new to hiking
dfs1109

Hello everyone!

Post by dfs1109 » September 24th, 2015, 9:29 am

My name is Daniel and I moved to Oregon 3 1/2 yrs ago from the east coast and I don't think I will be moving back (too much to hike and see out here). Im always looking for great hikes and recently the trend has been high elevation but I enjoy anything with a great view. Feel free to reach out to me if you need company on your next adventure.

Ive experienced many hikes during my time in Oregon and want to thank all of you for helping me pick the best ones so far (and many more to come) due to the fact this is where I come for information.

Cheers!

Daniel
"Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?" Peter Pan

stech33

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by stech33 » September 25th, 2015, 6:35 am

Hey man,
We may be a good match. I'm an Oregon native and recently moved back from Seattle. I left my primary hiking partner up there. I'm looking for people in the Oregon area who are willing to put in big mileage days. Let me know if you have interest in a day trip sometime
-Dave

dfs1109

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by dfs1109 » October 5th, 2015, 7:27 am

Hi Dave,

Let me know what your planning next and maybe we can meet up. My schedule is spur attic but I wouldn't mind some company. My email is [email protected] that probably the best way to get a hold of me.

Daniel
"Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?" Peter Pan