Second Multnomah Creek Bridge
From Oregon Hikers Field Guide
- Hikes including this location:
- Latitude: 45.575930
- Longitude: -122.112607
- Maps: Portland Hikers Maps Google Maps
- Elevation: 760 feet
This unique bridge is actually a stone-fronted culvert. There is a surprising amount of solitude here, just scant yards from the paved tourist access to the top of Multnomah Falls.
Just past this bridge is a junction with the Perdition Trail #421. The Perdition Trail used to be one of the key trails in the area. Today, with the Perdition Trail closed, the junction nothing but a sign to glance at.
(Click here to add your own)
Related Discussions / Q&A
- Search Trail Q&A for Second Multnomah Creek Bridge
(Click here to ask a question or start a conversation)
Guidebooks that cover this destination
- Day Hike! Columbia Gorge, by Seabury Blair, Jr.
- 60 Hikes within 60 Miles of Portland, by Paul Gerald
- Afoot and Afield Portland/Vancouver, by Douglas Lorain
- 35 Hiking Trails, Columbia River Gorge, by Don & Roberta Lowe
- Columbia River Gorge, 42 Scenic Hikes, by Don & Roberta Lowe
- Hiking the Columbia River Gorge - 1st and 2nd Editions, by Russ Schneider
- 100 Hikes in Northwest Oregon - 3rd Edition, by William L Sullivan
- User:stevefromdodge (creator)