Reehers Camp Trailhead
From Oregon Hikers Field Guide
- Latitude: 45.70696
- Longitude: -123.33793
- Maps: Portland Hikers Maps Google Maps
- Elevation: 1140 feet
- Driving time from Portland: 60 minutes from downtown Portland
Hikes starting here
- North Gales Creek Trail Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Step Creek Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Triple C Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
Drive Highway 26 west about 31 miles from Beaverton and turn left for Timber.
Go 3.1 miles into Timber and turn right onto Cochran Road.
Drive 2.5 miles on Cochran Road (after 0.6 miles, it becomes gravel) and, just past the turnoff for Reehers Campground, turn left into the large Reehers Camp Trailhead parking area.
- Check snow conditions before attempting to drive here in winter.
- bobcat (creator)