From Oregon Hikers Field Guide
- Latitude: 45.41756
- Longitude: -121.57002
- Maps: Portland Hikers Maps Google Maps
- Elevation: 2860 feet
- Driving time from Portland: 100 minutes
Hikes starting here
- Bluegrass Ridge-Cold Spring Creek Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Lamberson Spur Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Tamanawas Falls Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
Via Hood River:
Drive I-84 east to Exit 64 for White Salmon, Government Camp and Highway 35.
Turn right and then right again after exiting and drive 0.4 miles to a four-way intersection.
Keep straight here for Odell, Parkdale and Mt. Hood. Motor up Highway 35 for 22.5 miles, pulling into the Polallie Trailhead parking on the left just after passing the turnoff for Cooper Spur.
Drive 30.8 miles on Highway 26 from the final traffic light in Sandy to the junction with Highway 35.
Bear right on Highway 35 for Hood River, driving 16.6 miles to the large pullout on the right for the Polallie Trailhead.
Fees, Regulations, etc.
- Northwest Forest Pass required