Frog Lake Sno-Park
From Oregon Hikers Field Guide
- Latitude: 45.2291
- Longitude: -121.6992
- Maps: Portland Hikers Maps Google Maps
- Elevation: 3925 feet
- Driving time from Portland: 85 minutes
Hikes starting here
- Twin Lakes Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Twin Lakes-Palmateer Point Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Frog Lake Buttes Loop Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Clear Lake via Blue Box Trail Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
- Wapinitia Pass to Little Crater Lake Hike (TH | <-- --> | LOG)
Drive Highway 26 east.
From the last traffic light in Sandy (just past the ARCO station), drive 30.8 miles, passing through Government Camp, to the junction with Highway 35.
Keep left here for Madras and Bend, staying on Highway 26 for another 4.7 miles before making a left turn for the Frog Lake Sno-Park, Frog Lake, and the Pacific Crest Trail.
Park on the left side of this huge parking area near the restrooms.
Fees & Regulations
- Northwest Forest Pass required for summer/fall hiking
- Oregon Sno-Park Permit Required from November 1 through April 30
- bobcat (creator)